Posts Tagged ‘Bret Michaels Is A Douche’

Weekly Hypothetical – For The Love Of God People, Stop Being So Twisted!

I don't care if this is a five star restaurant. I will NOT take off my hat!

During the course of an average week, I get anywhere from 70 to 100 emails of which roughly 10% are hypothetical questions in need of answering. (The other 90% are advertisements for Peruvian fetish porn involving yaks, which are 100% unsolicited, I swear.) Without fail, one of those emails contains a question so foul, so […]

Powered by WordPress | Designed by: seo services | Thanks to seo company, web designer and internet marketing company
The fuck are you looking at?