Work It, Stud Muffin!

Ok, first of all, let me say that exercise is good for you. I know that, you know that, everyone knows that. And certainly I don’t want to discourage anyone from exercising. However, there are some fundamental problems with this video. One at a time, I’d like you to identify them in the comments. Go!

21 Responses to “Work It, Stud Muffin!”

1. Becky says:

I think the first one is that this kid is exercising in his underwere and leting his mom tape it. Oh sweet Jesus. Number two – pulling said underwear out of your crack.

2. Vesta Vayne says:

My husband just woke up about two minutes ago and walked into the room to see what I was watching, RIGHT when the kid pulled his underwear from his junk. You should have seen the look on my husband’s face.

3. Rusty says:

After the removal process of underwear, I believe the t-shirt is worth a mention.

Lots of muffin, not a lot of stud

4. Crotch-wedgies are the worst.

Wait, no, bowl-haircuts are the worst. But crotch-wedgies are a close second.

5. Groovekitten says:

I had no idea that there was a Napolean Dynamite sequel in the works. In the role of Kip–Stud Muffin!

6. LA Juice says:

I am so glad I read everyone else’s comments first, because just seeing the still shot of this video gave me the heebie geebies, I cannot imagine having to see this fine specimen of piss water colored playdoh take the tightie muddies off.

and on a FRIDAY too- I’ll get you my pretty, and your little dog too.

7. Squatch says:

Star Wars Kid wants his light saber back. And he’s willing to donate a pair of gym shorts.

The fundamental problem is, he’s not this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTegy6sBQVA

8. Vonny says:

First, the obvious junk-adjustment on camera. Second, the zoom on to his jiggling belly toward the end. Third, the pile of laundry on the couch, mainly because I was trying to look anywhere else. Poor kid.

9. brennan says:

I watched this and then the Cubby video Squatch linked, after breakfast, with a hangover.
    My eyes, they burn.

10. Is it just me, or did his navel … widen during all this?

I’m going to say that’s just you because no way in hell am I going to watch that again and pay attention to his navel.