The New Math

Ugh, super weird day today, and it has wiped me out. Rather than regale you with reheated dick jokes, let’s continue on with our theme from yesterday, the police.

11 Responses to “The New Math”

1. Vonny says:

Umm, okay. With respect to the cops, maybe they shouldn’t have been tying up the 911 line with a stupid kid and his stupid math problem. If he is 4, why does he have math problems anyway? Little shit.

Well, a couple of reasons that the operator may have kept him on the line: First of all, it is protocol. 911 generally does not hang up for fear or forcing operators making judgement call that is wrong. Second, he may have known that the other operators were free, and so he wasn’t tying up a line that was needed.

2. Vesta Vayne says:

I don’t buy that one. Sounds like a few kids being stinkers to me.

Well, supposedly the police department in question vouched for this call being the real thing, but I agree it does seem suspicious. What four year old do you know that downplays his age? “I’m ONLY four!” And the “mom” sounded a bit young too.

3. Rusty says:

I want that to be real.

I want to know that when I start rocking Laplace transformations to take system analysis equations from the time domain to the space domain, I want the men and women in blue to help.

Why else do I pay taxes?

That and I would like to say analysis in such a way it sounds like anal cyst.

4. Pish Posh says:

I’ve been laughing about this and sharing it all day 🙂

I think it’s fake, but it’s still funny.

5. Right up there with the woman who called the police because her cat ate her Whopper. Only in America.