Cop-Out Number 327

I’m going to pawn off another oddball video on you instead of my usual blather about doing drugs in college, lighting shit on fire, or lighting shit on fire while I was high on drugs in college. I’ve got a deadline on a serious writing project rapidly approaching, and while I don’t need to drop my running stream of dick-jokes and death threats aimed at the Sham-Wow guy that is my blog, I may need to do one less long post every week to stay on top of everything.

So, here you go. A video that starts off as an innocuous magic trick, but veers into serious nutjob lunacy at the 3:00 mark. He sums it up perfectly when he asks, “Not how. Why?”

13 Responses to “Cop-Out Number 327”

1. Nico says:

Fuck a duck.

2. Heather says:

As long as you post SOMETHING, we’ll be sated.

3. Vonny says:

What is happening in blogland lately? Nearly everyone I follow is cutting back, posting less or quietly sliding into oblivion. Is there an ill wind blowing around the good old US of A? Or is it a usual summertime thing?

God forbid I have to get my ass off the chair and actually do something besides stare into a screen.

In my case, it has to do with the fact that while writing on this blog is a great outlet, it is a commitment that gets in the way of doing other projects. And if one of those projects has a deadline, it makes it harder to post 3,000 words on dorky Star Wars neighbors on a daily basis.

Either that or I’ve decided to get drunk on weeknights.

4. Rusty says:

WTF? That cigarette trick was really good. I can just imagine how that nicotine is going to feel when in is finally digested

Yeah, if smoker’s lives are on average 5 or 10 years short of average life expectancy, this guy is gonna drop five minutes before he performed this stunt.

5. Reanna says:

The most disturbing thing about that video was dude’s wedding ring. WTF is his wife like? More importantly, what was she thinking?