Top That

No post tonight. I’m too depressed. I just realized that not only am I not funky, but that I’ll never be able to top that. *Sniff*

21 Responses to “Top That”

1. Heather says:

Holy cow. I’d choose jail time over a career that included a scene like that. Terrifying (and hilarious)

2. Becky says:

Oh Greg. Not being funky in an 80’s nerdy guy in a Hawaiian shirt trying to rap way is a good thing! Unless, of course, you like rotten fruit thrown at you. In that case brother, funk it up.

3. Pish Posh says:

This may be the greatest thing I have ever seen in my life.

What a way to start the morning.

I’m going back to bed.

Nothing in my day will top this. I was going to go for margaritas after work, but they are just going to suck in comparison to this, so fuck it.

4. LA Juice says:

Oh Child, don’t despair about your funk, or alleged lack there of (although strong evidence concerning your disdain for the RHCP does lend it self to certain truthie-isms). Think of it as “anti-funk” like antimatter – the universe is full of it and its necessary for life.

5. Vonny says:

Funky? I can think of another word. Rest easy.

6. Vesta Vayne says:

I believe you have the funk.

7. brennan says:

Thanks for that, it was so awesome I watched it twice.

I’m going to edit it down to just the rap and play it at work whenever the young uns put the radio back to the station that play cRap music all day.

8. I was wondering what the hell that funky scene was from. I first saw it here in Sweet Brown’s video 58 seconds in.

There are many fine and funky dance scenes borrowed for the making of this video…